Click here to visit the
for additional Contact information.
What are the benefits of using the off-site transitional duty program?
• Reduces lost time days
• 24 hour average non-profit placement
• Electronic Timecard Tracking with 24/7/365 accessibility for employer, claims, case manager
• Structured return-to work process with meaningful and productive work
• Job tasks are within physical restrictions outlined by treating physician
• Community involvement with injured worker being active during medical recovery by transitioning back into the work environment
• Employer maintains weekly communication with injured worker