I have 20 years of experience in the various capacities in the health-care profession in one of the greatest hospitals in my country. The medical knowledge, professional approach, concern for my community and attention to detail are hallmarks of my career
Professor of occupational medicine in Kasr-el Ainy medical school since 1990.
My responsibilities include:
- Supervision of the occupational medicine clinic twice a week
- Consultation in Periodical medical examination 3 times a week
- Supervision of the occupational and safety health procedures in hospital
- Provision of emergency and evacuation plans
Other major positions where I developed knowledge and experience:
- Professor at the medical education development center for 3 years n...
- Antibiotic Project team in Pharmaceutical SID Company, Giza.
- WHO Eastern Mediteranean mission, Helping with data collection.
- National Pesticide control program, Abou Rawash, Giza.
- Aluminium study and control program, Nagh Hamady, Aswan.
- Egyptian-Canadian Pesticide control program.
- Infection control and management team,
- 2nd academic year undergraduates control team,
- Exercise Physiology and Rehabilitation Lab, Kasr El-Aini
- Supervisor of Occupational Medicine an...
The Libraries & Directories are a network of seven (7) industry based libraries and directories that offer informational resources to aide in research, education, training, purchasing and professional networking [Learn More].