LibrariesandDirectories.com is a group of 7 Libraries and 6 Directories, each addressing their own specific market niche.
Libraries contain information and content materials while the directories provide listings of consultants, vendors and service providers.
Our libraries got their start on the internet back in 1996, starting with the rmis.com resource library (a.k.a. rmLibrary)
The additon of the directories came about from the hundreds of monthly phone calls from our library subscribers asking us for recomendations of consultants and vendors.
The Libraries are created by our professional library staff who originated the now well known motto :
Library Resources are found, reviewed classified and maintained by the library staff... through submissions from authors and their own searching of the net. The Libraries are soley supported by subscription / members and there is no advertising permited in the Libraries. All resources appear in the Libraries based on our professional evaluation of the value of their content.
The Directories on the other hand have been built from a combination of our staff's entries and the submission and maintenance of company and professional listings by the companies and professionals themselves.
There are 6 different directories, each comprising of a COMPANY directory and a PROFESSIONAL directory.
Click on the following bullet points to learn more about the Directories, how they work and how companies and professionals can benefit from them.
- Features and Benefits of the Directories
- Overview of the Company Directories
- Sample Listing of the Company Directories from rmDirectory
- Company Directories: Listing ENHANCEMENTS / OPTIONS and pricing
- Overview of the Professional Directories (not yet available)
- Professional Directories: Listing ENHANCEMENTS / OPTIONS and pricing (not yet available)
- What is an ICM? Internet Content Marketing
- Advertising Opportunities on the Directories
- How do I get started? (Register your company .. basic registration is FREE!)