Frequently Asked Questions
Library : Highlights
Excellent OTJ training resource
Sending people off for training has been shown to have only marginal impact.
Effective OTJ ( On-The-Job ) education links the learning process directly to performing the job responsibilities.
The LAD Libraries is designed to promote OTJ
- categorization and cross referencing allows immediate access to information
- category structure provides framework to explore and learn even with limited initial knowledge of the subject matter
- on-the-job training occurs effortlessly as you go about performing your normal responsibilities
- superb information resource for :
- special projects
- daily client support
- longer term knowledge building