» Member's Agreement
- This agreement is between Libraries & Directories, Inc. (L&D) and the individual member as a separate and distinct entity from any group affiliations.
- Library Subscribers are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable single subscription to the library (e.g. rmLibrary ).
- Subscriber is not permitted to share access to the library with others.
- Subscriber may not copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, or create derivative works from library without the written consent of L&D. This includes using the library as a source for links for their own web sites, internal as well as external. Subscriber agrees that to do so would be the cause of great harm to L&D.
- The use of an off-line browser with the library is not permitted.
- Remedies for violations of the above will not be limited to subscription fees.
- L&D, in its sole discretion, may terminate the subscription for any reason, including failure to adhere to any of the above conditions.
- Subscriber may terminate the subscription at any time upon notice to L&D, however subscriber will not be entitled to any refund of pre-paid fees.
- Due to the number of independent sources included in the library, the ever changing nature of the internet, and the technical nature of much of this material, L&D cannot be held responsible for the accuracy or authenticity of any information derived from the internet. The subscriber alone is responsible for the choice of information and its application.
- Subscriber information will neither be shared nor sold to any other company or organization, whether obtained during registration, communications with L&D, or entered into any of the personal tools, group gateways or group tools used in connection with the library or other services offered by L&D.
- If the subscription to the library is part of a group subscription that is paid for, purchased through or subsidized by the group / organization / company, then basic subscriber information (e.g., name, email address and phone number) would be shared with that group.
- If group tools or gateways are utilized by the group and subscriber, the subscriber assumes the responsibility of the proper classification separating personal entries from those entries shared with the group.
- If the tools, gateways or group tools are to contain confidential information then it is advised that L&D be notified and the application discussed so that the proper level of security can be implemented. While L&D cannot ensure 100% security of information transmitted over the internet, we can provide a high degree of informational security for the applications that warrant it.